Joined: 26/Oct/2004 00:00:00
The ICEfaces 1.8.1 integration for NetBeans 6.7 (final) is now available for download.
The ICEfaces Project Integration for NetBeans 6.7 provides the ICEfaces framework as an extension of the JSF Frameworks for use in NetBeans Web Projects.
In each case the integration will configure the required libraries and configuration files, change the project deployment descriptor, and configure the IDE so you are ready for development.
- Create a new ICEfaces Web JSP project.
- Create a new ICEfaces Facelets project (with optional NetBeans Facelets Framework support).
Changes In This Release
Note: The Netbeans VWP (Visual Web Project) visual designer is not supported in this integration. NetBeans v6.5.1 is recommended to any users who would like to use ICEfaces Visual Web Project (VWP) integration.
- Support for NetBeans 6.7.
- ICEfaces runtime library module includes ICEfaces 1.8.1.
- Compatible with NetBeans Facelets module.
- New Facelets page template.
- Autocomplete with jsp, jsp document page (jspx), xhtml.
- Palette support for jspx extension JSP Document Pages.
- Generate dataTable from Entity Bean (EJB 3.0).
- Numerous bug fixes.
Please read the included InstallationGuide.pdf document and ReleaseNotes.html prior to using the integration. Refer to the ICEfaces Tools forum for questions and answers specific to this NetBeans IDE integration.