Just for the info, I did find a workaround though last night. The solution is to remove the ice faces compatibility library from the application server. I am using Netbeans so I just removed the library from those listed in the IDE.
I think Netbeans removed all the related ICEFACES libraries and left only those ICEMOBILE libraries. To avoid the problem I need use just the ACE and Mobile components (as far as I understand the issue) but that is fine... I haven't added the ACE components yet, lets see how theta goes...
Sorry to post the next question so soon after the last but I have a strange problem with the dataView but I have only a problem with the component in safari iPhone, iPad or Labtop. (Displays fine in Firefox, Chrome and in Android simulator).