ICEfaces 3.1 Released
ICEsoft is pleased to announce the release of ICEfaces 3.1!
ICEfaces 3.1 is an official feature release featuring 26 new features, 55 improvements, and over 140 fixes.
- ace:list and ace:listControl
- New text entry component features:
- Integrated label rendering, including Inplace/InField labels and left/right/top/bottom label positions.
- Integrated required/optional label indicators and positioning (ex. render a “*” or “(Required)” string next to the component or component label).
- Required/optional CSS style classes for style-based required or optional status indication (ex. change background colour for required input components).
- Built-in support for Theme-Roller based style classes for components in Error/Invalid validation status (ex. highlight invalid components with red borders).
- Liferay Faces Bridge support
- Improved Maven support
- Updated ICEfaces Showcase sample application
See the Release Notes for details:
ICEfaces 3.1 is available for download in the following formats:
- Binary and source-code bundles
- IDE Tool integration bundles for Eclipse and NetBeans
- Maven2 Public Repository
- SVN repository checkout