ICEmobile 1.2 Beta Now Available
ICEmobile 1.2 Beta is now available for download.
ICEmobile is an open source project for developing hybrid mobile web applications in Java with JSF and JSP. ICEmobile applications are developed purely using web techniques, but have the look and feel of native applications on iOS, Android, and BlackBerry. Features include: automated layout for desktop, tablet, and phone, support for camera, address book, QR Code scanning, augmented reality, and Cloud Push.
This release contains substantial new features and bug fixes, including:
- Unparalleled support for both JSF (9 new components) and JSP (10 new tags).
- Adaptive layout controls that simplify page design for different device types.
- Improved device detection and styling ensure page layouts and web controls look and perform optimally across a wide range of supported devices.
- Access to native device contact lists now supported.
- Tool bundles now include application templates to get you started even faster.
See the release notes for complete details.
ICEmobile 1.2 Beta is available for download in the following formats:
Native Device Containers are also available.
Please post any issues, comments, or suggestions related to this release in the Development Build Feedback forum.