Navigating Within a PDF File
If a PDF file has been created with bookmarks, you can use the bookmarks like a table of contents to choose what you want to view.
Bookmarks are displayed on a tab in the utility pane on the left side of the Viewer. However, they are not displayed if View > Hide Utility Pane has been selected.
Viewing a Bookmark Topic
To view a bookmark topic, click the bookmark topic name:
Viewing More Bookmark Topics
If a bookmark has a*+*symbol beside it, you can expand a parent bookmark topic to reveal its children. Similarly, click the - symbol next to a bookmark to collapse a parent bookmark and hide its children.
Viewing the Next or Previous Page
- To view the next page of a PDF file, selectDocument>NextPage.
- To view the previous page of a PDF file, select Document>PreviousPage. Using the toolbar, select the Next Page or Previous Page buttons to navigate.
Viewing the First or Last Page
- To view the first page of a PDF file, select Document >FirstPage.
- To view the previous page of a PDF file, select Document > Last Page.
- Using the toolbar, select the First Page or Last Page buttons to navigate.
Viewing a Specific Page
To view a specific page of a PDF file:
1. Select Document>GoToPage.
2. In theGoToPagedialog, select a page number and clickOK.
Using the toolbar, type a page number in the page number field and pressEnter.