Joined: 17/Aug/2011 10:08:42
I'm working with ICE-Faces now quite some time. However I now have a serious problem, for which I didn't find any solution, although the requirement seems quite simple:
- I have a page with a (quite complex) presentation of data in three stacked data tables. This data table is generated on the fly using some filter configuration.
- On top of the page I have a filter form, that allows to set the filter configuration for data in the table. The filter uses some autocompletion according to
- The filter has a button "Apply" which should update the data table.
This work's fine with standard input text and drop-down boxes.
However entering data into the auto-complete fields updates the table immediately.
I suspect that this is due to the partial-commit effect of the auto-complete.
So my question is, how could I avoid the update of the datatable?
I have tried the following things, which didn't help
- Put the filter form into an extra <view><form>...</form></view>
- Use immediate="true" in the inputText
- Enclose it in a <iceCore:singleCommt>...</iceCore:singleCommit>