I'm trying icefaces technology.
I found it very interesting.
I used it together with java studio creator, but I found many problem with its visual integration and its embedded application server.
I think many problems come from the jspx format the jsc uses.
I would try to create page in old html mode, using icefaces components.
What do you think on my test ?
I would try another editor that have at most an intellisense integration with icefaces component.
Have you any suggest ?
- bad synchronization from code view and design view.
- Error messages on good attribute of some icefaces component
- difficulties to debug application
- very frequent sun app server block
- bad rendering of some icefaces component