Joined: 26/Oct/2004 00:00:00
ICEfaces v1.6.0 DR#3 is a Development Build that provides an early-access preview of new features, enhancements, and fixes that will be included in the upcoming ICEfaces v1.6.0 release. This build has only been lightly tested and should be considered unstable - it is unsuitable for Production use.
- Complete support for using ICEfaces with JBoss Seam v1.2.1.
- Note that there are important considerations required when using ICEfaces with a Seam project. Please refer to the Using ICEfaces with JBoss Seam topic in the ICEfaces Knowledge Base for important information regarding configuring your Seam application to work with ICEfaces.
- It is recommended that you download and explore the ICEfaces/Seam Component Showcase sample project bundle as it provides a working application that illustrates using all the ICEfaces Component Suite components successfully with Seam. Please see the ReadMe.html file in that bundle for instructions.
- Apache MyFaces Tomahawk component integration with ICEfaces applications. You can now use Tomahawk components along with ICEfaces Component Suite components in the same page, form, etc. For for more information including a detailed list of compatible components and known issues, refer to the Using MyFaces Tomahawk Components with ICEfaces topic in the ICEfaces Knowledge Base.
- ICEfaces compatibility with JSF 1.2 runtimes and Facelets.
Please read the ReleaseNotes.html included in the release bundle for details on new features, known issues, and other notes. See the JIRA Change Log for the complete list of new features and fixes included in this release.
If you have comments, suggestions, or problems related to using the Development Build please post them in the new Development Build Feedback forum.