ICEpdf is a powerful and flexible PDF rendering and viewing library which supports usage scenarios related to the parsing, inspecting, rendering, and interactive viewing of PDF documents.
This section provides detailed instructions on how to use ICEpdf to support the following use-cases:
- PDF Viewer Application - Using the ICEpdf Viewer Reference Implementation (RI), as a stand-alone application, to provide robust PDF viewing support to Java platforms.
- PDF Viewer Component - Integrating the fully-featured PDF document viewer component into your Java Swing client application or applet, to instantly provide seamless PDF document navigation and viewing capabilities in your application.
- PDF Content Conversion - Converting PDF Page Renderings from a PDF document to another format, such as images (.jpg, .gif, .png, etc.) or an SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) document.
- Search API - Programmatically finding, and highlighting, specified search terms.
- Automated Annotation Creation - Create Link annotation based on text search results for batch processing of new Link Annotations across multiple documents.
A full listing of examples included in the ICEpdf bundles can be found the Examples section.